Register for MDCC® 2014
Please read this page before proceeding to register.
Registration for MDCC® is $325.00
Includes all no fee events and activities including 4 days of programs; exhibits; seminars; the Fashion Doll Runway presentation, judging and auction; a great Salesroom stocked with an amazing array of doll goodies and a Helper Room filled with awesome raffles– many limited edition dolls donated by generous artists, manufacturers and collectors just like you!
- Includes admission to our Welcome Event on Wednesday and Final Banquet on Saturday night where you’ll enjoy a wonderful meal and program hosted by the Tonner Doll Company and receive the fabulous limited edition souvenir doll created exclusively for our convention! (Though these events are included in your registration, reservations & ticket are required for admission to both.)
- Includes first option to sign up for added fee workshops and added fee breakout meal events which will showcase limited edition souvenir dolls by additional participating artists & manufacturers. These events are not included in the regular registration fee and require an additional fee upon sign-up.
Bring a Buddy for an additional $150.00!
- Buddy status includes admission to all no fee events and activities including 4 days of programs; exhibits; seminars; the Fashion Doll Runway presentation, judging and auction; the Salesroom and Helper Room.
- Buddy status includes admission to our Welcome Event on Wednesday and the Final Banquet on Saturday night where your buddy will enjoy a wonderful meal and program hosted by the Tonner Doll Company. (Though these events are included in your buddy’s registration, reservations & ticket are required for admission to both.) Please note: attendees holding a Buddy Status DO NOT RECEIVE the limited edition convention souvenir doll by the Tonner Doll Company.
- Only one (1) Buddy may be registered per each full attendee.
Choose registration method:
(1) FAX: with a CC. Click on the PDF 2014 Registration Form above. Download /save/open the document. Use your computer to type in the form, sign it digitally & print or print out the blank form & complete/sign manually. Fax the completed form to Modern Doll Collector Convention at 866-343-1225. Be sure to save a copy for your records.
(2) US MAIL: with a check , money order or CC. Fill out the contact and convention info in the PFD form above on your computer or print out and complete manually. Make check or money order payable to Modern Doll Collectors Convention. Mail form & check to Modern Doll, 21 Swains Pond Ave, Malden, MA 02148 Note: payment must be mailed with form as mailed registrations are date & time stamped upon receipt.
(3) ONLINE: via Paypal/CC/check/money order using our 2014 Online Registration form & secure shopping cart:
Cancellation Policy (not particularly fun– but necessary): A 25% cancellation fee will be charged for registrant requesting cancellation prior to July 1, 2013. Between July 1 and August 1, 2013, a 50% cancellation fee is in effect. After August 1, no part of registration fee or added-fee events can be refunded unless we are able to sell the souvenir(s) to a party on the wait-list at or before the convention. If that occurs, refund will be made, minus the cancellation fee, within 30 days of Convention’s end. No-Shows at commencement of banquet are considered cancellations.
ALL cancellations must be submitted in writing by U.S. mail or by FAX.
No email cancellations will be accepted.